Rainwave - Crashing Paris Rainwave - Crashing Paris

Indeed

haha i love this song, it flows really well, and its just awesome (: and the wobbles really remind me of "fucking die" by skrillex. of course this is croissant, but still d: 10/10 5/5

Indigorain responds:

Haha, thanks a lot man! :D

Never Mind The Name Never Mind The Name

unique

i eally liked the sounds put in to this song, and it doessound different in a good way. a couple unexpected things thrown in there, and it flows very well (:
also i noticed one of FL Studios default drum loops in there (;

MaccasEngland responds:

Cheers mate, means a lot. I always go for something a bit different, glad you liked it :) x

He Sits on Stars He Sits on Stars

odd

but i like it. its catchy for some reason haha and i like the strange kinda contradicting sounds you put in.

8/10
4/5
i dont really think the one was necessary whoever did that. stop zero bombing and f*ck off

J @ Mchhh - Enter Sky J @ Mchhh - Enter Sky

umm?

Im sorry man im just not feeling it at all. i dont know why this song is as popular as it is

SH - Roots SH - Roots

Different

I saw one of your songs on the recent uploads section one day, and i've been hooked to your music ever since. they all just have a certain quality to them that i love. the beats go along really well, and i love how to slice the melodies and make them sound just great. keep making more ear candy man, you're awesome at what you do (:

The Infinite Telomerase The Infinite Telomerase

Wow..

Man idk why your songs get bombed all the time. ive listened to most of your stuff and they all deserve more than the score that was given. just keep making music and proving that you're a very good musician, because you are. keep it up man.

ShatterTheSky22 responds:

I gotta message you for that.

Zenith Flame Zenith Flame

Nice Impact

I like the overall heavy impact this song makes, it's a powerful track, and your choice of instruments and effects and such sound really great together. the only little problem i have with it is that some of the notes played out on the piano are somewhat random and dont fit with the tune very well. i enjoyed it a lot though (:
9/10 5/5

ShatterTheSky22 responds:

I can see that. I was going for regularity and then a piano that went "against the mold" in some way but I think I went too random with it. Thank you for the review though, very appreciated!

--TSR Audio

Gift of Today Gift of Today

Cool Piano

This is a nice sounding piano track, but its not really a dance song. it has no drums, and those are usually the biggest part of a dance song. also, in some parts i noticed it was a little off beat and transitions slightly choppy. overall, nice job though. oh and it is a bit short. id add some length to it if its possible.
<dj-Frostbite>

~|| Infernal Signs ~|| Infernal Signs

nice nd chill

man this is good stuff. i love the overall tone and sound quality of it and the way you made it sound. i dont really know how to describe it but whatever you did, it sounds absolutely great. and i definately agree with mainstreambeats. lets make this number 1

Marching in the Moonlight Marching in the Moonlight

Lighten up

okay im sorry but this honsetly doesnt deserve to be number 1. its a decent track and i liked some parts but its not amazing. and chill out with the responses dude, be a lil happier